Honey collected from flower plants, herbs and trees growing within the same territory is called polyfloral. Bees produce it from May to August. The composition includes sweet clover, white hellebore, clover, sunflower, linden, raspberry, ivan tea, buckwheat, labaznik and etc.Honey gathering place
Steppes, forest-steppes, along-taiga zones, foothills and meadow areas of Western Siberia.Taste
The taste, smell and color of honey are different a lot depends on the plants the nectar was collected from. Typically this honey taste is quite rich, sweet with an essential cloying note.Color
Dark brown, amber-colored or brown.TOP 5 healing properties
- The healing properties of honey improve blood circulation, dissolve cholesterol plaques;
- Strengthens the muscle apparatus and blood vessels;
- Increases libido, accelerates the production of male sex hormones;
- Dark varieties are full of of iron, vitamins and aminoacids. Due to its regular use, the necessary vitamins and microelements are replenished by.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect, good for seasonal cold-related decease.
Our beekeepers gather dark honey from dozens of apiaries located in steppes, forest-steppes, along-taiga zones, foothills and meadow areas. We guarantee purity and quality of our honey.
There are 2 way of packing available:
Small size packing: glass jars ~250g to 1000g.
Bulk packing: barrels ~280kg., plastic cubes~30 kg