Honey collected from flowers, herbs and trees growing within the same territory is called light polyfloral one. The best period of the honey gathering is from May till August. Light polyfloral honey
includes pollen of dandelion, aspen, chamomile, cornflower, esparcet, cypress and etc.Honey gathering place
steppes and forest-steppes zones, fields and mountain foothills of Western Siberia.Taste
Very sweet, a little cloying but extremely rich and complex from another side.Color
From golden yellow to brownish shade.TOP 5 healing properties
- Powers up energy, relieves fatigue and weakness, strengthens the immune system;
- Contains fructose, glucose, micro and macro elements, enzymes and vitamins necessary for the human body;
- An effective remedy for dealing with nervous disorders;
- Uses as an extra healing component during the treatment of skin diseases;
- Has antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
Our beekeepers gather light polyfloral honey from dozens of apiaries located in steppes and forest-steppes zones, mountain foothills and ecologically clean fields of Siberia. We guarantee purity and quality of our honey.
There are 2 way of packing available:
Small size packing: glass jars ~250g to 1000g.
Bulk packing: barrels ~280kg., plastic cubes~30 kg