Altai mountain honey is a unique product receives into itself all the healing properties of medicinal herbs growing on the slopes of mountains and alpine meadows. Many of the plants, which give honey a special healing powers are endemics – they can be found in Altai krai only.
It makes mountain honey not only delicious, but also a healing product. Mountain honey has done from such plants as hawthorn, thyme, lemon balm, radiola, oregano.Honey gathering place
Ecologically clean area of Altai foothillsTaste
Pleasant and rich sweet taste with a slight sournessColor
From light yellow to amber-coloredTOP 5 healing properties
- Due to the content of natural sugars (about 80%), water (18%), minerals, vitamins, pollen and protein (2%), mountain honey provides an easily absorbed energy reserve, which makes it an ideal source of energy before and after training.
- Honey is rich in vitamins B, C, K, E
- Daily use improves the digestive system functioning.
- Useful for children, stimulates the development and growth of the child, strengthens his immunity. (doctor's consultation is needed.)
- Helps to get rid of stress and nervous disorders and insomnia.
Our beekeepers gather rapeseed honey from a couple of apiaries located in ecologically clean areas of Altai Foothills. We guarantee purity and quality of our honey.
There are 2 way of packing available:
Small size packing: glass jars ~250g to 1000g.
Bulk packing: barrels ~280kg., plastic cubes~30 kg