Rapeseed honey is a monofloral variety comes from pollen and nectar of the oilseed rape plant. Its quickly crystallizes, within a month, after honey extraction. Due to its fast crystallization, you could hardly ever found it in a liquid form.Honey gathering place
Steppe and forest-steppe zones of Western Siberia. It is very widespread and can be easily found almost each part of Siberia.Taste
It has a specific sweet taste, but without excessive sweetness and bitterness. A unique characteristic of rapeseed honey is its fragrance, that reminiscent of blossom flowers and is well –felt even after long-term storage.Color
Almost colorless or light straw-colored with a greenish shade. After ultrafast crystallization (about 2 weeks), it is getting brighter and gives light cream color with a pearl tint.TOP 5 healing properties
- Its positive impact on the nervous system escapes you from stress, neurosis, insomnia and depression;
- Fights against pathogenic microorganisms;
- Regulates the activity of the genitourinary and reproductive organs, supports the treatment of infertility;
- Improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system, reduces high blood pressure;
- Normalizes the stomach functions, solves the problem of dysbacteriosis, increases appetite, soothes irritated mucous membrane;
Our beekeepers gather rapeseed honey from dozens of apiaries located in steppes and forest-steppes areas. We guarantee purity and quality of our honey.
There are 2 way of packing available:
Small size packing: glass jars ~250g to 1000g.
Bulk packing: barrels ~280kg., plastic cubes~30 kg