Premium polyfloral honey of a rich taste range, collected from plants deeply in taiga. The composition includes nectar from such plants as hemlock, angelica, raspberry and other healing herbs. It is slowly crystallized honey cause of its high ductility and viscosityHoney gathering place
Taiga zone of Western SiberiaTaste
rich, slightly harsh tasteColor
brown color with dark or light shadesTOP 5 healing properties
- Boosts the body's immune system. This honey is very good for a cold.
- It has bactericidal, analgetic and anti-inflammatory effects
- The best natural antidepressant. Its positive impact on the nervous system escapes you from stress, neurosis, insomnia and depression.
- Shows antiseptic effect and tissue healing.
- It is used to normalize the liver functioning, as well as its faster detoxification.
Our beekeepers gather taiga honey from dozens of apiaries located in ecologically clean Taiga zones. We guarantee purity and quality of our honey.
There are 2 way of packing available:
Small size packing: glass jars ~250g to 1000g.
Bulk packing: barrels ~280kg., plastic cubes~30 kg