Wildflowers (Meadow) honey
Meadow or flower honey is honey with a pleasant aroma, delicate taste and healing properties.Honey gathering place
Western Siberia and Altai krai meadows . The composition of honey includes dandelions, wild angelica, wild clover, thyme, cornflower, raspberry, clover pollen and etc..Taste
Rich, sweet with a fruity-floral notes.Color
Light, golden-amber coloredTOP 5 healing properties
- It has general strengthening effect and increases the overall body tone;
- Improves metabolism, helps to excrete toxins;
- Helps to protect and strengthen blood vessels, normalizes the work of the heart muscle.
- Regular consumption helps to prevent stress and nervous system disorders.
- It is used for stomach and intestinal disorders.
Our beekeepers gather cornflower honey from dozens of apiaries located close to Altai fields and in other Siberian regions. We guarantee purity and quality of our honey.
There are 2 way of packing available:
Small size packing: glass jars ~250g to 1000g.
Bulk packing: barrels ~280kg., plastic cubes~30 kg